Welcome to Geyser WatchAn Online Field Journal - part of YellowstoneNaturalist.com
Watching water go the other way…
as well as many more not-quite-so-exciting thermal features of Yellowstone.
THE LATEST NEWS:
(updated on 10 June 2016)
- Fan and Mortar Geyser is still active about every 6(ish) days – 5 to 9 days is the recent range.
- A small unnamed geyser next to Green Spring at Black Sand Basin (Also Known as BSB-2) is active this spring, but isn’t being reported very often right now.
- Mugwump Geyser is active – located in Three Sister’s Spring.
If you do witness a rare eruption, I’d also like to hear from you.
News from Yellowstone Naturalist:
- Notes from Black Sand Basin 26 June 2016Posted by Janet on July 8, 2016 at 16:50
The post Notes from Black Sand Basin 26 June 2016 appeared first on Yellowstone Naturalist. […]
- This Week in Wonderland: Week 25 | 2016Posted by Janet on June 22, 2016 at 19:17
The post This Week in Wonderland: Week 25 | 2016 appeared first on Yellowstone Naturalist. […]
- Watching Mugwump GeyserPosted by Janet on June 20, 2016 at 18:20
The post Watching Mugwump Geyser appeared first on Yellowstone Naturalist. […]